MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ARS question & is SWF allowed as logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I would like to know something about the new ARS for pr2.

In some sites i dont know if all, who are using rc4, and the ARS , when u click on the number (-5, +1 etc..) bellow the avatar, it takes you to the details page, here in the new version it popup a page to give reputation, how can that be as the other forums, mean click and go to the details page?

second thing, i had to try it , but i dont have time, umm can swf files work as a logo for the forum ?

owow one more thing!! umm how to make a strike through a text in here Confused !!

thanks in advance
In the header template, just replace logo.gif with your swf file.
umm ya ya i know where to put it, but i was asking if it accept it.

(anyway i cant do it now coz i'm posting from my pda so almost i can browse)
Sorry, I wasn't thinking correctly the time I posted. If you have the HTML code for your SWF, you can just replace it in the template, and upload it to the respective location via FTP. It's no different than an image.
thx dennistt sure an swf wont work without its html code, the code of an image can't load itSmile

but now regarding the other 2 topics the ARS thing, and the strikethrought a text.

thx
http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/html.htm, if you need SWF code.

For the strike code, you have to have a modification for that. You can try this: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=166. (I haven't used it before, but it seems like a good place to start).

I don't know what ARS you are talking about.
ow hehe thx dennistt Big Grin but i know the code >> Easy Flash it's one of my sites.

Anyway, i had a look at mod you talked about, well hehe before u tell me i thought it's already included in mybb.

regarding the ARS i'm talking about the one for pr2. i'm saying that in this version when u click on the count of rep below the avatar, it takes u to give a a rep instead of the details page!..

thx
Oh you mean the Advanced Reputation system mod? If so, you should contact the creator of the modification who should give you the help you need.
hmm perhaps someone should add this to the bbcode list lol.
Pages: 1 2