MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: depressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Toungue Well chocolate or sweets is actually a serious option, chocolate releases endorphins or whatever they are that make you happy, and I'm sure the sugar in sweet has some sort of effect.
I ate so much of it as a kid, i hate it pretty much today Confused
I can't get ance. i have no pours Sad

i'll try that......
Do dishes. They actually do take your mind off the pain for a bit. Smile
Just go into your room, turn the lights off, and listen to some music with a warm washcloth on your fourhead. It may sound a bit foolish, but it worksSmile Also, make sure to turn and electronics in your room off(computer, tv, etc.) except a radio or iPod.
Go in your room, laydown, listen to relaxing sounds, like waterfalls, jungle, birds waves, wind, e.c.t. helps alot Wink
Whale song FTW.
I like the jungle sound the best Wink
Go out and chase a tornado or two! It will put so much fear and excitement into you that it could very well change your life.
(2009-03-10, 06:36 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Go out and chase a tornado or two! It will put so much fear and excitement into you that it could very well change your life.

Canada FTL

i am lying down with some thrice going. Alchemy index 3-4 on so its nice and calming.........

its rad dude
Pages: 1 2 3