MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jobs Open !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't you already have a thread for this??
thats kind of one for a regular poster

this ones for 4 other jobs Toungue

But you can merge them if u want
(2009-03-08, 09:53 PM)WaheedI Wrote: [ -> ]thats kind of one for a regular poster

this ones for 4 other jobs Toungue

But you can merge them if u want
DoneSmile
(2009-03-04, 12:30 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]Your site could cause my browser to crash, any way to lighten the load?

Your site caused bit defender to say that a clicker Trojan was trying to infect my computer :s
(2009-03-11, 10:03 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-04, 12:30 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]Your site could cause my browser to crash, any way to lighten the load?

Your site caused bit defender to say that a clicker Trojan was trying to infect my computer :s

My site? Your into Yaoi? When was this?
Or are you reffering to the OP? Confused
(2009-03-11, 10:43 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]My site? Your into Yaoi? When was this?
Or are you reffering to the OP? Confused
I was referring to http://www.desirippers.org, not your site Toungue
http://www.desirippers.org has 1 ad and thats it

Im not sure if you have a trojan or something really - to be honest , im a mod but this site is one of the deadest places on earth and there are sites which have 100,000 members more , along with ads everywhere , and server crash's every now and then

So i think its fair enough to have 1 ?
P.S. - I know ads aren't good !
If you don't believe me i can post a print screen, I am running bitdefender total security (the top model) 2009 and it is saying every time i access your site that a Trojan is trying to infect my computer and bitdefender has stopped it.
Edit: I looked at the details and one of the files which was cached from the site is apparently a Trojan.
Hmmm
Can you tell me what file ?

Only thing we have on the site is MyBB Toungue
Everything else is on a different domain
Pages: 1 2