MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't get on my forum? My members can...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, first, my hosts server was reset last night,and now there are some major issues. All my members can see my forum, but I can't get on. I get this error:

[attachment=13045]

I tried deleting all my history, and cookies. Nothing. I tried getting help on my host, but I'm not getting anywhere. I am trying to build my site, and this is really getting on my nerves.

Again, it seems I am the only one with this problem. I'll try getting on at school tomorrow. I have tried 2 laptops and 1 PC, and I cannot get on.

http://societymtb.com/forums/

Any help is appriciated!

This may only be temporary, as my cPanel also says I have no databases. Thought I'd try here.
Well, your cPanel has to have a database otherwise you'd see a different error. What you need to do here is repair the sessions table, as well as asking the host about it. I can get on it now so there's a database somewhere.
The cPanel saying that there are no databases is just a problem with the host right now, there actually is a database. (I'm helping xiofire with the forum)
Ah ok, well repairing that table should stop it for now, but if it keeps coming back, you'll need to ask the host if they know what might be causing it.