MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: later versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way for me to download later versions of mybb say mybb1.2
[Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
(2009-03-08, 10:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ][Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

im really impressed by the speed of replies on this forum. replies on here are faster than simplemachines.org
Big Grin Good to know Smile
(2009-03-08, 10:46 PM)alan1979 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-08, 10:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ][Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

im really impressed by the speed of replies on this forum. replies on here are faster than simplemachines.org
We have monkeys on our user names that type out our replies for us, and open any unread threadsToungue Just kidding, but glad your happySmile
(2009-03-08, 10:59 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]

We have monkeys on our user names that type out our replies for us, and open any unread threadsToungue Just kidding, but glad your happySmile

thanks mate. i like this script better. is there a way i can set the script up so i charge members a small fee for joining
There's a plugin on MyBB Central (need to be a subscriber there to download) that allows you to setup a paid subscription for your forum.

1.4 version: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1613.html

and if you're using 1.2: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1202.html
(2009-03-08, 11:02 PM)alan1979 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-08, 10:59 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks mate. i like this script better. is there a way i can set the script up so i charge members a small fee for joining
As far as I know, I don't think so. But you can try looking on the mods site.