MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Shoutbox ( not showing )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
shoutbox_ajax1.0.2 not showing.No configuratio in admin panel, no shoutbox on site. Nothing happend after activated
Do you know how i can move the location of the shoutbox ? So that it is under "website reviews" and "board statistics" ( for http://forums.webevader.org)

And sorry to go off topic but how do you remove:

Generated in 0.0680130 seconds (89.86% PHP / 10.14% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 14 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0444181 / Memory Usage: 3.75 MB
PHP version: 5.2.8 / Server Load: 4.96 / GZip Compression: Disabled
[advanced details]

from the bottom right had corner ?

Thanks Smile
(2009-03-22, 07:01 PM)cgoly01 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know how i can move the location of the shoutbox ? So that it is under "website reviews" and "board statistics" ( for http://forums.webevader.org)

And sorry to go off topic but how do you remove:

Generated in 0.0680130 seconds (89.86% PHP / 10.14% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 14 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0444181 / Memory Usage: 3.75 MB
PHP version: 5.2.8 / Server Load: 4.96 / GZip Compression: Disabled
[advanced details]

from the bottom right had corner ?

Thanks Smile
Admin CP > Configuration > Settings. There's an option there to show/hide "debug statistics".
Hey sorry to bump the thread but I can't get the plugin to work as well. I've uploaded all the files, I activated, I searched for the settings but there's no settings for this.

The readme isn't very clear btw. It just tells me to upload the files and activate the plugin.
I had to add a 'settings group' "shoutbox" before activating it. I gave it display order 22 to put it on the bottom of settings.

but I'm still not seeing the shoutbox on my forum pages even though I've enabled it on all pages Undecided and, yeah, the README.txt is a joke.
Wonderful mod buddy.... Had some trouble making it work..... Now everything is fine.....
For people who have problem editing the header, here is how you do it(how i did it...!!!)

go to
ACP > Templates and Styles > Templates > Header Templates >
Click on header
You will get a page with code.
find
</div>
		</div>

after the shown code, insert the code
<br />
<sf_shoutbox>

Finally this is how the code looks
</div>
		</div>
<br />
<sf_shoutbox> 

That's it.....
You will see the shoutbox on all pages....
Wow, you dug up a year old thread about a DIFFERENT Shoutbox to say this?

Especially when you can be using this one:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myshoutbox

Which is derived from SpiceFuse and is much better... it also doesn't require template edits. At all.

EDIT:
Though Pirata does need to update that Mod with his new website info Toungue
And anyone using SCD Side Boxes 2.0 or earlier will need to upgrade to 2.1 for compatibility with this shoutbox.
I saw My shoutbox too dude.... But the reviews there weren't so good....
Anyway, I will try it too..... Wink
Pages: 1 2