MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My shameless promotion to get dads to sign up :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had this domain for a while now...I was going to use Vbulletin for it, but I decided last night to go ahead and use mybb for it

I still have to play with creating a color scheme for it, and play with the header more, but sure would love some daddy's to sign up Smile and post..if needed i can post maybe on some of your forums...

http://www.daddyforums.com
Seems like a good idea for a community. I'm certainly no dad myself, but good luck with it regardless!

The only thing that worries me is the amount of forums that you have. Whilst not true in all cases, that is usually the equivalent of pinning a death sentence to the face of a forum because users will see nothing but a huge row of small numbers.

However, if you know what you're doing and have a small community of people to help get you going then it shouldn't prove to be too much of an issue!
I run about 7 forums and have had many in the past that I have sold, and I seem to have no problem getting any of them off the ground, except 1 which is www.cpaforums.com harder to find people in that field who have the time to post lol
Yea,that is really good idea for community!I'll visit your forum when i become a Dad Big Grin (for about 5-10 years Sad)