MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just new in using MyBB, can you pls help me with this problem.

I just placed "Who has been online today" Plugin, but when you look at my Forum: http://azure-music.comze.com/forum (Newly opened forum)
This is what it looks like:
[Image: helpx.png]
Can someone help me fix it? Newbie here....Big Grin
You need to add an extra column... In your Index Templates, edit the online_today_index template. You'll see this:

<tr>
	<td class="tcat"><strong>Who has been online today</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">Complete List</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">3 users active in the past 24 hours (2 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).<br /><a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=2"><span style="#ff0000;"><b>Syaoran</b></span></a>, <a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=1"><span style="color: #000000;"><b>Symbol</b></span></a></span></td>
</tr>

You'll need to change it to:

<tr>
	<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>Who has been online today</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">Complete List</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">3 users active in the past 24 hours (2 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).<br /><a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=2"><span style="#ff0000;"><b>Syaoran</b></span></a>, <a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=1"><span style="color: #000000;"><b>Symbol</b></span></a></span></td>
</tr>

That should work...
(2009-03-09, 09:28 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You need to add an extra column... In your Index Templates, edit the online_today_index template. You'll see this:

<tr>
	<td class="tcat"><strong>Who has been online today</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">Complete List</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">3 users active in the past 24 hours (2 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).<br /><a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=2"><span style="#ff0000;"><b>Syaoran</b></span></a>, <a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=1"><span style="color: #000000;"><b>Symbol</b></span></a></span></td>
</tr>

You'll need to change it to:

<tr>
	<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>Who has been online today</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">Complete List</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">3 users active in the past 24 hours (2 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).<br /><a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=2"><span style="#ff0000;"><b>Syaoran</b></span></a>, <a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=1"><span style="color: #000000;"><b>Symbol</b></span></a></span></td>
</tr>

That should work...
Sorry but where can I find this: "online_today_index" just a newbie...
It'll be in the Global Templates.
Thanks guys I fixed it alreadyBig Grin