MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Choose navigation bar look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We could have an option in the AdminCP where we can choose between diferrent types of navbar looks, like MyBB Clasic, vBulletin-like, IPB-Like, phpBB-like, etc. And some people could create different types of navbars.
Thats all. Thanks.
I think they have an option for this ... I think it's called themes.
(2009-03-09, 07:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I think they have an option for this ... I think it's called themes.

No, thats not what im looking for. Im looking for a plugin that applies automatically to every theme you install, so you dont have to be editing manually every theme to look the way you want in the navbar.
That would be impossible.
(2009-03-09, 07:45 PM)PabloW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-09, 07:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I think they have an option for this ... I think it's called themes.

No, thats not what im looking for. Im looking for a plugin that applies automatically to every theme you install, so you dont have to be editing manually every theme to look the way you want in the navbar.
Like Bey Brad said, it's impossible. You'd need to deactivate the plugin and reactivate it each time you add a theme, and then for ones it already did it to it would do it again.
Oh, thats bad =(
Well you can close the topic then, thanks.
And one more thing, is there a way to make the navbar look like vBulletin? I know there is, but the ones ive found where all for previous versions of MyBB
You can use a theme to do it, but I'm not sure if a plugin is available that will do that.
(2009-03-09, 08:15 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]You can use a theme to do it, but I'm not sure if a plugin is available that will do that.

I've seem some themes that has it included, what I would like to apply it to the default theme, because it the one that im using. Do you know any way to do it??
I don't know a way to do it exactly like the themes do. But you can go to DynamicDrive and use one of those menus, and just modify your header a bit.
(2009-03-09, 08:22 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know a way to do it exactly like the themes do. But you can go to DynamicDrive and use one of those menus, and just modify your header a bit.

I just cant understand anything in that site haha. Well its ok, thanks for the replyes anyway
Pages: 1 2