MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Saving time typing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know in Word, there's a huge list of replacement thingys, so if you type something a bit wrong, it corrects it for you?? Like if you spell language as langauge, it might automatically correct that, right?? Well, there's some, where if you miss a letter, it adds it in... if you memorised the words that added a letter, and let it do it for you, how much time, over a huge essay, do you think you'd save?? You could end up pressing like 1% less keys.

And yeah it's a (semi)serious question Toungue
Hm, that's actually an interesting question. Considering I don't even have word, or use it on my dad's laptop - I have no idea.
I mean it's probably not a lot but I'm sure if you let it type some letters for you, you could get things done a little bit quicker. Or maybe I'm just being silly Big Grin In a bit of a weird mood o.O
Yeah, tell me about itToungue I don't know though, from the looks of it - it seems like it might.
Depends on how close you are to the words and how often you misspell words in the paper. Not to mention the length of the paper it self.

There are to many variables to even come close to a prediction.
Not sure about how much time you'd save - but I find it pretty awesome that you can auto-correct words that you commonly misspell, whether it be because you don't know how to spell it or just always press the wrong buttons. I can never spell "definitely" properly. Always type definately..
Yeah I can never spell that either Rolleyes Thankfully, Word can Toungue
wrote 6 chapters like that, without memorizing, on office 2003, 150 errors,
and 4,500 words... and the errors were mostly teh hte eth Toungue doesn't fix it.....
Some things are already in the list, some you have to enter in yourself.
(2009-03-11, 11:12 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Some things are already in the list, some you have to enter in yourself.

i tried now, but word is being stupid...... ima gonna run 2007 through wine see if its better...
Pages: 1 2