MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Body color and theme (beam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome! I have a problem I can not change the body color for the beams and china folk do not know what I know (#)Sad prefix that ridiculous question (no, unfortunately, but I do not know and need urgently, for this ..... please help with the big top thx
So you want to change your body text color, and table color(s)?
(2009-03-09, 11:14 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]So you want to change your body text color, and table color(s)?

Not all of this, my English: (: (

I want to change what is between the tables for me to have a white color and gives a strong following, with no sight of the beams
I see that I will have to deal with this same problem but he has been guilty of the same (my English)

One thing that I wanted to help and could not understand what I mean very sorry but Strama and to learning to write in English

I see that I will have to deal with this same problem but he has been guilty of the same (my English)

One thing that I wanted to help and could not understand what I mean very sorry, but I try to and learning to write better English SadSadSadSadSadSadAngry