MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading to 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've been having problems upgrading my mybb forum from 1.2.9 to 1.4 (newest version) and everything went fine and what not the admin panel works perfectly fine but then when I go to view my forum it gives me this error:

SELECT uid, username, birthday FROM mybb_mybb_users WHERE birthday LIKE '10-3-%'

my table prefix is mybb_ so it should say mybb_users. That why I don't understand why its saying that... I checked my config.php file and the prefix variable thing said this:

$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';

Thats why I don't know what's wrong with it.

Any help would be appreciated.
So you have all the 1.4 files, you have no 1.2 plugins active, you ran the upgrade script, and chose the correct version??
I uploaded all the new files over the old files and then I went to the install thing I clicked on the correct version and it installed fine and the admin panel works fine and it gave me that error. Then I went to the plugins to deactivate them to see if it would change anything and it didn't. So I'm not sure what's wrong.
So you left 1.2 polugins active during the upgrade?? Even though it says to deactivate them...??
crap... I'll just have to upload my backup I made and redo it.