MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release - 1.4x] WoodDecor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Release - 1.4x] WoodDecor

Simple but professional wooden effect with complete new post layout and a few extra tweeks that come's with a custom clean button set.

Color Scheme: Wooden Background effect, white layout
Screenshots:
Index
Forum
Forum thread

Full Demo Here

PSD's have been attached incase you want to add or edit the header or button's the font for the header is Packard Clipper NF you can download it Here.
updated zip file with new .xml file incase quickedit isnt working
Pretty sick man.
You got alot of talent man.
you mean slick right. Yes very good.
Very nice, but make the 'Online' and 'Stats' buttons blend in with the background. The white on grey is annoying.
(2009-03-11, 12:11 AM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]you mean slick right. Yes very good.

No, I meant sick. I am a child of the 90s.
(2009-03-11, 12:37 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, but make the 'Online' and 'Stats' buttons blend in with the background. The white on grey is annoying.

It's cause there .gifs but with an added .jpeg extension to not loose quality but i've updated them now to normal .gifs.
Wow, very good!Smile You definitely have some skills, man - keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more from you in the future!
Im finding it hard to add my own logo, idk y.
(2009-03-11, 02:04 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]Im finding it hard to add my own logo, idk y.

If you download the PSD it has the header image with text you can replace instead of having just text with no matching background.
Pages: 1 2 3