MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modertator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do i go to make a member a moderator or super mod, sorry for the dum question but i have just got my phpbb3 board converted to mybb

Thanks
Moved to Support Forum. Just visit your ACP >> Users & Groups and edit the user you want and change the user group for him/her.
Best Regards.
another question, what is the dirrence between the lower case moderator and uper case

when i try to make another member to a mod i keep getting this error i am not in the avatar menu

The following errors were encountered:
The URL you entered for your avatar does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL.
Lower case and upper case?? Not sure what you mean there, can you try and be a bit clearer??
(2009-03-11, 05:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Lower case and upper case?? Not sure what you mean there, can you try and be a bit clearer??

when you make a member a mod there are boxes with user groups and so on, in side the boxes there are the words moderator in lower case and and globle mod in upper case
Would you be able to printscreen it?? I'm still not sure where this lower case and upper case stuff is showing.
what i am trying to say is I have created a moderator but when i try to make another member a moderator i keep getting this error:
The following errors were encountered:
The URL you entered for your avatar does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL.

i know it says something about a avatar but this error is coming from a Mod creation error
Yes, I know what you're saying, this is when you're changing their usergroup, yes?? So, check the avatar URL like the error says.
Go to the avatar section when editing the user and remove the url in the avatar field. This looks like an error/problem caused by the avatar setting from phpbb
It's solved now Smile