MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: create a group of girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary: I do not speak very well English but I want to create a group of girls

URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: http://www.generacion-x.co.cc/foro/portal.php

New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?: is a transformation of the smf to mybb 1.4x

I do not speak the English very well but I want that when somebody is registered like woman, automatically it happens to the group of girlsConfused
Could you please explain a bit more clearly?
I think he's trying to say that when a girl registers, they go to a group called 'Girls'.

That's very sexist.
(2009-03-11, 10:17 PM)PokeNinja Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's trying to say that when a girl registers, they go to a group called 'Girls'.

That's very sexist.
How is it sexist? It's not like he's moving them to a group with less permissions. They might just be doing it because it's an advice forum or something.
I suppose so. But it seems like he's obsessed with girls or something. I probably just misunderstood his english.
Yes, let's just help him out...
I think the only way to do this without a plugin is to make a new group that they can join after registration. Anything beyond that will need a plugin.
Perhaps this mod might be of use to you. Girls would be able to select the "Girls" usergroup when they register...
thanks but I want that it is applied when selecting automatically that she is woman,

and pardon, is not that he is sexist but I want that but they are respected by the other users
Rename the 'Registered' group to 'Girls'?? But then what if a guy registered?? I don't think what you want can be done properly by default really.
Pages: 1 2