MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Borders..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the title says all. It's a very resource-friendly theme which will consist mainly of HTML-rendered items. It's a light theme, using greys for the most part, and the default MyBB blue in other parts (such as links). It does have rounded corners, but are only visible in Mozilla Firefox. Anyways, I'm almost done the coding part, just a few tweaks left to make the rounded corners look good. As for the images (few as they are), very little progress so far. Here are some screenshots to give you an idea:

Index page:
[attachment=13086]

Showthread:
[attachment=13087]

Anyways, I will keep you guys updated Wink

Updated: 13/03/2009

Index page:
[attachment=13118]

Buttons:
[attachment=13117]
I might like it once I see some buttons..
that´s a really nice theme Smile
@ Tom, you might not be so thrilled with the buttons if I make them match. However I do have a set which I recently created which match the tone.. I don't know though. Guess you'll just have to wait and see Toungue

@ aglio, thanks Smile
I just want to know how to make those rounded corners. :|
Add this to any CSS class:

-moz-border-radius: 5px;
(2009-03-12, 10:09 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Add this to any CSS class:

-moz-border-radius: 5px;
So you're saying this theme only supports FireFox?
No, just the corners won't show up in IE, and maybe some other browsers. I know Chrome and FireFox support that CSS.
(2009-03-13, 12:31 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]No, just the corners won't show up in IE, and maybe some other browsers. I know Chrome and FireFox support that CSS.
That's actually not true. That specific line only works for Mozilla Firefox (-moz-border-radius: 5px;).

If you want it to work with Web Kit related browsers (Chrome, Safari, etc.), you need to use this code:

-webkit-border-radius: 5px;

Here's a nice article on it: http://stylizedweb.com/2008/08/19/css3-rounded-corners/
I know, you asked about the theme though - not the CSS.:p
Pages: 1 2