MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] Super Specs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this plugin ads Super Specs link to each post were user can put his specs up to show otha ppl via ucp. admin can chose spec fields via acp under User Registration and Profile Options

plugin licensed under GPL so is FREE! to install upload to inc/plugins folder and activate via acp
hope u like, plz comment thx
This now meets the guidelines set of which Labrocca and this user agreed to. Their's no need for anyone to intervene in arguments. If anyone needs to contact me about this, do so via PM, however, everything has been cleared, and this plugin will remain active.
Best Regards.
It`s not showing in the plugin list?

Inbetwee
Sorry, but I second inbetwee .
It don't even work.
Doesn't work for me either.Confused
I uploaded it, and it doesn't show in the plugins list.
He asked me to change the name of the plugin since the thread was unapproved, and the plugin needed a name change before re-approval. I forgot to change the name in the plugin itself. I updated it, should be working now.
Um, I don't really get it.
What does it do?
Hi,
Here are some info to help you all understand where thing go and how they look. Please note that my forum IS in Hebrew - but I'm sure you'll "get" the idea...
1. The setting are in the "User Registration and Profile Options" - two(2) at the bottom.
2. I attached pictures from my site, so you'll see how it looks. Please note what I wrote in English - it will help you understand what should you see on your site.

* First picture - my UCP.
* Second picture - what SuperSpecs added to the postbit (classic in my case).
* Third picture - the SuperSpecs popup window (note that I changed the dimensions of it to accommodate Hebrew)

Hope this helps,
Ori...
Pages: 1 2 3