MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know if there is a wordpress mod that will integrate them i did a search didn't find anyhting on this site or theirs...

Thanks
There was supposed some built-in integration (or something) with this release, but they pulled on it. If you go through the files, you'll find bits and pieces that the dev team forgot to remove.

I'd like to either see integration with WP or just a simple blog modification for users to have their own individual online journals. Lots of people said they were going to put one together and release it, but no one ever did.
I just want them to share the same username/password db so the users don't have to sign up for both...
I'm on board for this one Smile I made my suggestion here. IMO it would be nicer if there was a blog mod from here instead of using another program. The post has had some views so there is a interest in it. Hope to see one someday.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=4285
a blog mod would be sooooo awesome hehe. I think I need to start learning how to make these mod things =/
I would love a blog modification. Massacre had a journal system he was going to release, but that's been in the works for a long time now and he hasn't been around. Others have said they would be putting together blog modifications, but none of them ever went through with it. And like I said, the dev team was talking about integration with WP, but looks like they abandoned the idea.

Not many modifications coming out for myBB lately. It sucks. There's some good talent here, but looks like myBB isn't pulling any new talent in here. Not fair to rely on a very few people to make modifications.

I made a (VERY MESSY) 5 minute hack to add the last 5 forum topics to my site. I just made a plugin to change [forumtopics] to the content from a php include. The file I include is a php based rss aggregator, that reads a MyBB Feed. Thats about the only modification I could make.
TemplatesForAll Wrote:I made a (VERY MESSY) 5 minute hack to add the last 5 forum topics to my site. I just made a plugin to change [forumtopics] to the content from a php include. The file I include is a php based rss aggregator, that reads a MyBB Feed. Thats about the only modification I could make.

is it availiable to us Wink
It requires a little code editing, but I think I may be able to supply it. I used a php script I found on hotscripts. Thats the file that reads the rss file and generates the html.. I'm not sure I could give someone elses script away though.
you know what Smile, i actually got what i wanted from another post i found on here

you can see mine here (still a work in progress)
http://www.forever-always.com
Pages: 1 2