MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make myBB use standard post layout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!!!

I've been gone from the forum administrating scene for a while, been so busy but now i'm back and have several projects in mind.

Ofcourse I'm a myBB fan! But since my absence i've been a member of tons of forums (from IT stuffs to buy and sell) .. coming back to our site/forum here at mybboard, my user experience was normal for 1 thing..

I got a bit uncomfortable w/ the POST LAYOUT of our forums, where the name, post cout, and avatar, along w/ the post date is in a box that travels HORIZONTALLY across the page, whereas 98% of all the forums i've been using uses the standard layout as seen in PHPBB, VB, IPB, etc.. where the said elements are confined neatly in a box to the left side of the post..

I personally feel this is a more efficient way of doing things, if not, atleast it's more of a standard....

So question is, is there a quick and easy way to fix this? theme? plugin? or just a setting perhaps?

thanks all!
A quick search would have found this: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html
awesome matt!! Smile

sorry i didnt bother to search anymore as i couldnt seem to figure out the best keyword for it. didnt know it was called postbit hehe Smile thanks!!!!!