MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: inserting a link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to insert a link at the bottom of the index page for my stats program can anyone tell me where.

Thanks
Do you want it only on the index, or the bottom of all pages??
It's in the footer template, is that what you want?

Edit: it would show it on this on your forum: Contact Us | MyBB | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication
if u want it in all page then go to Templates-Ur selected template-footer & then add it there.
(2009-03-12, 06:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want it only on the index, or the bottom of all pages??

I want to put it on the index page at the bottom

Thanks
Then if it's just on the index, look in the index template and put the code in different places until you like a position.
(2009-03-12, 11:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then if it's just on the index, look in the index template and put the code in different places until you like a position.

Where do i find the index template.

sorry if you think this question is dum but untill i get used to the admin panel i will have to ask question
ACP Home -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> YOUR THEME -> Index Page Templates -> index
(2009-03-13, 02:10 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP Home -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> YOUR THEME -> Index Page Templates -> index

Thanks Snowman for your help, found it