MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Request (willing to paypal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought me a new template and would like a theme to custom match the template, a mybb theme. I was wondering if anyone is interested. I am willing to pay a reasonable price if desired Smile
I can attempt to do it for free, depending on how complicated the theme is.
Sorry but im leaving the internet. so no biggie.

sorry but this is a sudden thing
my web accounts are closed now
Leaving the internet? For good...?
Ummmmm.......... Is this meant to me a joke? It's not funny :s
He seems to have fallen apart and needs time to pick things back up. Just give him the time he needs Smile
I planned on giving him all the time he needs, but if he would like me to attempt it - I'll need to know ahead of time to make time for itToungue
No, Don't Go!!! Sad
Sorry. I got other things right now I need to focus full attention on. Mainly fixing up my place so I can move into it. I also havent worked much because of underground issues in the coal mines I work at. I couldn't really afford my hosting bill. I spent over $1000 a year because I get carried away and buy so many domains and junk, lol.

I plan to return soon, probably once I get into my own place. That is the number one priority right now. It is more important than running a forum to me. :p

But never fear, I will check back from time to time. If I offended anyone or said odd things the night before my stuff went down, I am very truly sorry. I was extremely drunk and depressed that I couldn't keep my stuff going LOL. I am over it now and I hope I can be forgiven if I offended anyone.

Well thats about it. Yall are still my buds and I am sure I will return Big Grin
Good luck with your 'journey' Shawn, and just remember - if ya ever need to talk; we may not be the same age - but I'm here for ya.

Best Wishes,
Tom
Pages: 1 2