MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My book Devlopment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since i can't do mods, i writing a new book. i have 2 books done one in final edit before i *gulp* send it in, one in second rewrite.

So i am starting 4 new projects

Re-Re Meagan
Me and katie are writing it together, its about a girl who wants to better the world and each time she says the words "Re-Re Meagan" time rewinds. she doesn't stop until she ends up killing herself, because she wasn't able to help everyone.

and

Imagina

This is about a gil who get sent to a school for lesbians gay and transsexuals. she is sent there to learn about being nice to other, but its a school were specials kids meet, that can see the Djinni that everyone has. And they can control it. When Hailey see that other people have Djinni under her control she must learn how to fight with hers in order to save the worlds.

Lockdown.

Life is hard in high school. Belive me i am a 75 student trying to make it all the way to collage, get a girlfreind hold a job and now, even save the math department. littraly. at 10.00 right when i had the guts to ask the girl i like meagan, out on my first date, some idoit comes out with a ak 47 and everyone hits the ground. And now i hjit one of em? i either have to fight em all, or *gulp* die

The Totally Untrue, But You Wish It Was True, Story of the 534

Now cadets isn't a thing most kids wants to do. Like what 14 year old wants to be in the army?
But when they are in you learn a very important lesson. listen to the idiot who doesn't listen to the adults.
He may hold the key to the victory, and when your dealing with some terrorists.... damn you need all the help you can get.

sound good?

Imagina has 1-5 taking a slightly different route then i planned.... looking ofr beta readers once i have up to ten done.

Was extremely bored and wrote almost 10k words for a book about my old air cadet sqdrn. (inspired by my militia buddies idea..) shucks almost forgot the intro for it updated...
(2009-03-12, 09:10 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Re-Re Meagan
Me and katie are writing it together, its about a girl who wants to better the world and each time she says the words "Re-Re Meagan" time rewinds. she doesn't stop until she ends up killing herself, because she wasn't able to help everyone.

I'm actually looking forward to this book. I've always been a fan of time travel books. If I see it in stores one day, I might check it out.

Good luck on your novels, though!
(2009-03-13, 12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]if this is the best description you can write for your books, i can only guess your writing isn't at a professional level

And you are judge?
(2009-03-13, 12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]if this is the best description you can write for your books, i can only guess your writing isn't at a professional level
Just because someone doesn't meet your standards, doesn't mean you get to randomly decide that it's not professional. I've seen worse descriptions on forums and no one complained, at all. Why does it matter? If the book gets published and is getting sold, why's it matter what the description on a forum is? Hell, I've had 2 friends publish books - and on forums have given a simple one-sentence description, and they've sold plenty, just in our school.

But as far as it goes, good luck broSmile I've also written a book, but simply for myself and my reading pleasure to remember certain events in my life. I'll also be writing a new one soon, just for the hell of it - that is a summary of what I deal with on a day-to-day basis.
(2009-03-13, 12:57 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]

And you are judge?

Well to be real one had some minor langauge in it, and i wasn't sure what is able to be posted on this forum. Its called responsibility.

On a second notice, which one should i start?
They both power me xD

one is what could happen to one of my freinds, one is a book i really want to right so i can't get over something xD
go were your pen takes you

im not just sayin that cuz im not in the right state of mind LOL
(2009-03-14, 06:47 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]go were your pen takes you

im not just sayin that cuz im not in the right state of mind LOL

hahahaha. thats funny. First post updated, new book idea. based on an old thrice song too. and each chapter will (hopefully) have a new writer. and 'm gonna write a version with just me completely different from what the others write
Thanks For Your Share
Major bump form the dead,

Updated first post 1-5 done on imagina