MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ocgamers, Overclocked Gamers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Craigw and I have been working on this site for quite some time. We've merged our two boards together into one and gave it a new name and new excellent topics to discuss.

The goal of the community is to discuss overclocking and PC modifications to get better output for your games such as Crysis and sorts. We've been open for a month now with great outcome, however, the theme needs a bit of improvement as well as fixing a few bugs. Unfortunately, merging a PHPBB board with MyBB, upgrading from 1.2, and merging them together isn't a good combination as the on/off icons don't work properly, nor does the view new posts, and similar. Nonetheless, we're working on improving as time progresses.

http://ocgamers.com

Do throw your critique (I know a lot of view might have a lot to say Toungue), so throw it all without regard. Toungue
Best Regards.
Nice job on the theme but few critiques on it at the same time Toungue.

For the links at the top(right now just home) I would make them more tabbed so it's not just text on a gradient kind of background. Just a little CSS Toungue.

Then maybe rounding the corners for the categoreis as you the corners rounded on the container and it bothers me Undecided.
Yeah, I 100% agree with NetSage.
Excellent suggestion. We will be considering it (them).