MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra MyCode Images in New Reply/Thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's always space in the post formatting box above the post message box, so I was wondering if there was a way of filling the space up with images for custom MyCodes, such as a YouTube image, a spoiler image, and a nodisplay image.

I went into the posting template, then saw {$codebuttons} where the formatting things went. So I went to find it, and found it. Afterwards, I opened it and it said

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1400"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	{$editor_language}
	var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("{$bind}", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}, theme: "{$theme['editortheme']}"});
	if(clickableEditor)
	{
		clickableEditor.bindSmilieInserter("clickable_smilies");
	}
// -->
</script>

I don't know how much further to go. It's a javascript code, and I'm not very good at determining what is what.

If there is an easier way, such as a drop-down box plugin (which I couldn't find), please tell me. If not, please guide me through the steps for this if you can. I don't think my forum's members know about the extra MyCodes, so I think this will be really useful.
Currently there's no easy way to add things with a simple menu or something, but I believe all the buttons are created in ./jscripts/editor.js