MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header output warning .. But ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I think I mentioned in this thread, I get this:

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vertex/public_html/global.php:1) - Line: 1536 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.8-0.dotdeb.2 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1536 	header
/inc/class_session.php 	106 	my_setcookie
/global.php 	56 	session->init
/index.php 	37 	require_once

However, as I didn't modify anything to cause that, only one other person has access to anything, and he doesn't think he did it. He only has access to the ACP, not to files directly. Could this be caused from the ACP, and is there a way to find out how it was done?
Open up that global.php. I'm guessing there's blank lines before the "<?php" line. If so, delete them. If not, post the first few lines of your global.php file.
(2009-03-13, 04:30 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Open up that global.php. I'm guessing there's blank lines before the "<?php" line. If so, delete them. If not, post the first few lines of your global.php file.

Strange, some foreign characters snuck in before it, that were not there last night, and somehow appeared without modification of the file anywhere near there ... /me hits nano
I suspect improper encodings by something then (I assume you got two odd characters there?).
(2009-03-13, 04:48 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect improper encodings by something then (I assume you got two odd characters there?).

Three, actually.