MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UInfo MyCode -- v2 Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Plugin Name: UInfo
Plugin Description: This plugin allows users to view other users info, with [user]UID[/user] or [user=name]USERNAME[/user]
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Version: 2.5 (Plugin stills shows 2.0)
License: You may edit, but do not redistribute without permission

Installation: Upload the PHP file to your ./inc/plugins folder, and upload the image in your MyBB root folder. Then active it from the ACP.

Download: Download!

Demo: Here, click me, click me!

Changelog/News:
  • V1 Released, basic info, ugly format.
  • V2 Released: Added support for username searches
  • V2.5 Released: Added support for Twitter-style outputs

To do for version 2.6:
  • Beautify code and output
  • Add support for an output to view username with link to profile. - Added Twitter-style output in version 2.5

To use:

[user]UID[/user] - Replace UID
[user=name]USERNAME[/user] - Replace USERNAME (Partial matches work, will use first result.) DO NOT REPLACE NAME in [user=name]
[user style=twitter]UID[/user] - Replace UID (Will output like Twitter!)
[user=name style=twitter]USERNAME[/user] - Replace USERNAME (Partial matchs work, will use first result.) DO NOT REPLACE NAME in [user=name style=twitter] (Will output like Twitter!)
Great Job!. I may actually use this even though i said i wouldn't. Again great job!
(2009-03-14, 03:02 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Great Job!. I may actually use this even though i said i wouldn't. Again great job!

Thanks <3
Great job, thanks Smile
Really good job Wink
works beautifully i am using it on my forum
Well, sorry to say, but development took a huge step back - My shell seems to have disappeared. All updated code went with it, so I'm back to starting fresh with this code. Sad
I'm sorry, but where can I see a demo? The link you gave is to your blog.
Interesting. Might use this.
(2009-04-22, 12:58 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]Well, sorry to say, but development took a huge step back - My shell seems to have disappeared. All updated code went with it, so I'm back to starting fresh with this code. Sad

(2009-04-22, 06:06 AM)okitai Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but where can I see a demo? The link you gave is to your blog.
Pages: 1 2 3 4