MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom groups not appearign in Forum Team page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a couple of usergroups, all of which were checkmarked to appear on the Forum team page when edited, but they are not appearing on the actual page...only one of them is and I checked the user who was in that group and he is not moderating any forums. Other users who are in other custom usergroups are not moderators either and their groups aren't showing up.

Any ideas?
URL to your forum?
It's in my signature...but specifically: http://sparkonline.net/forums/showteam.php
So, you've made a group, set it to show them on the forum team, there are people in that group, and it still doesn't show??
Hmm, I fixed it. Looks like I had to manually go to their profile and make it so that their Primary AND Display Usergroup was the usergroup that displayed on the Forum team page.
By default the primary group should be the display group; it's set to 'Use Primary User Group' by default so it'll use whatever their primary group is.