MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Age and Date of birth on Signup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys is there a way i can ask new signups their age and date of birth on the registration page
I'm pretty sure this would require a modification.
Or use COPPA Wink
(2009-03-14, 12:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Or use COPPA Wink

But i dont have a fax number.
You don't need a fax number.... just enable it in the registration options, they then enter their date of birth when they register.
MyBB's COPPA is different, the user just needs to be of a certain age - I think
(2009-03-14, 12:54 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB's COPPA is different, the user just needs to be of a certain age - I think

yep tom i figured that bit out in user reg options. Thanks for all the help guys. MyBB is by far the easiest script to use. FYI did you know MyBB script is on 1 or 2 torrent sites
No problem, glad we could be of assistance.Smile No, I wasn't aware of that!
(2009-03-14, 01:01 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, glad we could be of assistance.Smile No, I wasn't aware of that!

yes it was. i reported the thread to the site owners at 1.07am last night and by 10.45am it was removed. i dont see why it should be there if its a free script. it also had IP board and SMF 2.0 beta untill i reported it to site owners.
Ah, I don't see why people upload scripts like MyBB, and SMF to a torrent - when they can just get it from the siteConfused
Pages: 1 2