MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error when login in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the following SQL error when I try logging into my forums:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT loginattempts FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='killswitch' LIMIT 1

My forum: http://pspsource.biz

Any help?
Did you recently upgrade to 1.4.4?? If you did, I don't think you've run the upgrade script. Go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose your old version. It was mentioned in the 1.4.4 announcement twice and there must be 30 threads on this error.
(2009-03-14, 05:36 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you recently upgrade to 1.4.4?? If you did, I don't think you've run the upgrade script. Go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose your old version. It was mentioned in the 1.4.4 announcement twice and there must be 30 threads on this error.

Gah.. you beat me to this. I just realized that mybb 1.4 required for you to run the upgrade script.
Glad it's sorted, but always make sure you have actually read the announcements before you upgrade to make sure you won't encounter any errors.
(2009-03-14, 05:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it's sorted, but always make sure you have actually read the announcements before you upgrade to make sure you won't encounter any errors.

Yeah... I should've waited maybe 10 seconds and looked before posting this Big Grin