MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I put my Final Fantasy board on search engines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like Google and etc. I just want to know.
General Support is for questions directly related to myBulletinBoard. Thread moved.

Google does a "Google Dance" approximately once every month, automatically indexing most sites there are. Besides that, you can also add it manually at http://www.google.com/addurl.html.

Other search engines work in a similar way. You could visit their sites to see if you can enter your URL manually, or wait until your site gets indexed automatically.
Thanks for moving my topic and I'm sorry about being off-topic.
Yep, visit the major search engines and look for a link that says "Add a site" or similar. There will be info and usually a submission form. You can use programs that will automatically submit, but criteria/forms change from time to time. Manual submissions are probably better choice.

Good luck getting good listings. It may take a long time to really get noticed. You can always improve you changes for a higher listing by keyword/page optimizations, hard link trades with other similar sites, or just pay for higher listing. Toungue

Of course there are plenty of other methods of getting traffic/listed. Smile
I already did google and I like google the most because of it's search engines are very fast. It's my only search engine that I use often.