MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My forum members, see this bug when they try to upload avatars The File Upload falied. Please Choose a valid file and try again.....

I recently buy host with a domain...> i Think, is for the avatar directory in AdminCP/Configuration/Settings/User Registration and Profile Options/Avatar Upload Path....

--------------------------------------------------------

Problem with the SQL, for i don't delete the post's/topic's, i download the SQL Database and upload it in my cpanel, work's fine with some bug's....

---> The Calendar don't Work
---> The Simbols (UserCP/ModCP/AdminCP/Search/Member List/Calendar), don't appers...

--------------------------------------------------------

Account Test;

Username; MyBB Support
Password; 0102aBc

URL to my forum; www.moviemania-pt.com
Try CHMODing the upload folder to 777
You have disabled your calendar so we cannot see it.

I don't know what you mean by symbols don't appear.
When CHMODing the ./uploads/ folder, also check ./uploads/avatars/ is 777.

Not really sure what you're getting at about the SQL stuff.

The images don't show as your theme settings aren't setup right, the image folder isn't the fodler that has the images in.
Sorry My Bad English...

The Calendar are activated but didn't work...
The Avatars, i don't understand , i put ./uploads/avatars/777 in AdminCP/Configuration/Settings/User Registration and Profile Options/Avatar Upload Path ????

Correct my, pleese....
Who can help my? i put sombody of know that in Support Tecnique...
How can put to see the icons of the AfreshMidnight Theme?

www.moviemania-pt.com

See The ScreenShot....
No, in your file manager, you need to CHMOD ./uploads/ and ./uplaods/avatars/ to 777.

And as I said, in the settings for theme, there is a setting for the image path, and this setting is wrong.
Sorry, i not understand...
See me a ScreenShot pleese, or show all passes ....

FileManager? in my ftp account?
File manager = FTP, yes.

To fix the theme, in the theme settings, find the setting for the image path. Right now it is images, but it needs to be images/midnight
The Icones of AfreshMidnight Theme already Works, thanks....
I don't understand, teach-me with upload avatares pleese... ah and with the calendar...
Can't help with the calendar as it's been disabled for guests, Like Joshua said before.

In your file manager, there should be an option to change the permissions or CHMOD settings of files or folders, ./uploads/ and ./uploads/avatars/ need to be set to 777. Best to ask your host if you're not sure as they can tell you exactly how to do it.
No Calendar is not disabled.... see ? http://www.moviemania-pt.com/calendar.php

Shows this error; MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'movieman_forum.filmesdownpt_calendars' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM filmesdownpt_calendars ORDER BY disporder ASC
Pages: 1 2 3 4