MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group image request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone could make me some group images for the following:

Administrator
User
Staff
Ultimate Gamer
Guru

I would like them to be a gray colour.

If anyone could do it i thank you so much. I SUCK at Graphics!
No problemo.
Thanks indigored! I really appreciate it!
I need some details though, how big and dark gray or light gray and also a gradient or gloss effect, and do you want like a image next to the name? Ill do it 2morrow to.
I would like them to be the same size as the Support, Management etc images. I would like dark gray and not sure about the gradient or gloss effect, Whatever you think looks best. And if possible would you be able to also send a editable file for the images so if i need i can edit them if i need.

Again thanks!
Ya, 2morrow ill make them then send you over the psd file, if you have photoshop.
Yep, I have CS3
So, ill add maybe a gloss to it and ill try the other thing to see which one is better and if you want a image of a person from the famfamfam icons, ill add that next to the name.
Thanks, It is a gaming site so if possible could you pick things that relate the most to the Groups and gaming.
All done, you might have to shorten some names like the big ones, because they don't look good, on a small area sized image, and i couldn't find game icons that would work with a admin , so i just found some high quality icons to put next to the names that show it's an admin, user, guru, ultimate gamer, e.c.t, and i also added a dark grey #666666, that's the color number if you need it, and i added the PSD so you can edit what you don't like if any at all.
Pages: 1 2