MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Publicly Joinable Options Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I check "Yes, all new join requests need to be moderated first" for a User Group, it won't be saved. Why?
I also don't see a "moderate" col. for "mybb_usergroups" table.
please advice. I am using the latest version.
Make sure ./inc/setting.php is CHMOD to 666.
Yes, this is 666 but id not working. I could check "Yes, users can freely join and leave this group" but is not working for "Yes, all new join requests need to be moderated first".

Can you check it on your test site too?
plz advice.
Works perfectly well as long as both 'Yes, users can freely join and leave this group' and 'Yes, all new join requests need to be moderated first' are ticked. It needs both.
It is working now, thank you, but as group leader how will I be notified that there is a join request to approve? I see that under "Manage User Groups", but should I check that area every day to see if there is a new request? or is there a way to be notified?
I guess that's the only place you see them. I didn't see a message anywhere else.
I see approval/denial options for new requests under "Group Memberships" in my "User CP" as group leader too. But may be a notification message was also good.....
Well, feel free to suggest it as a feature, seems reasonable to have a message on the index to the group leader if there are new requests.
Plz suggest it there from my part. I appreciate it.
I definitely think this is needed! This way we will know..
Pages: 1 2