MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Eko Exclusive Theme 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme Name: Eko Exclusive Theme 1.0
Designed for: MyBB 1.4.x
Designed by: EKO
Short Description: Eko Exclusive Theme 1.0 Theme created by EKO buttons set included in package buttons used in Eko Exclusive Theme found on http://mybboard.net please read the read me file for more information.
Download License:
You can't redistribute this theme. By downloading this, you are agreeing not to re-distribute any part of this theme. You can't remove the copyright on the footer.
Theme Preview:

Index
[attachment=13154]

Forums Display
[attachment=13155]

Postbit
[attachment=13156]

Download:
http://kdezign.org/thread-615.html

-Eko
Good theme. Smile
Thanks Combo, again Smile
Honestly, it looks pretty cheap ... particularly the buttons, which are really blurry. The borders don't blend very well, and white text on a light grey background is a bad idea.
It looks good, good job.
Looks good, good job. Maybe make some alternate colors for it? Like blue, red, black, or other colors; like the Afresh series.
(2009-03-15, 11:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, it looks pretty cheap ... particularly the buttons, which are really blurry. The borders don't blend very well, and white text on a light grey background is a bad idea.

I know, that is only in it's 1.0 version. I am working on a 2.0 ect. version at the moment.
(2009-03-16, 06:33 AM)TriloByte Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-15, 11:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, it looks pretty cheap ... particularly the buttons, which are really blurry. The borders don't blend very well, and white text on a light grey background is a bad idea.

I know, that is only in it's 1.0 version. I am working on a 2.0 ect. version at the moment.

If you know your theme looks cheap, I'm a bit surprised you released it. Huh
(2009-03-16, 06:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-16, 06:33 AM)TriloByte Wrote: [ -> ]

If you know your theme looks cheap, I'm a bit surprised you released it. Huh

No, I mean I know it isn't the best looking, I didn't say it was cheap. It is just in the first stage, it will get better.
How's a theme look cheap anyways, who knows.
Pages: 1 2