MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Evolution Green 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Evolution Green

File Details:

Description: Excellently designed green fresh theme.
Colour Scheme: Green and grey.

Preview:

[attachment=13160]

Latest Version:

Version: Final
Built for MyBB 1.4.x
Price: £0.00

Bug Fixes:

Save and add the following image to your images/mybbgreen/english folder.

[attachment=13167]

Download:
MyBBAddons.com
Good jobSmile Is the top bars a whole image? If not, I think it'd be cool if you moved like the Search, Memberlist, calendar, and help links to that bar.
Whole image, I can't figure out the templates to get my text up there.
Thanks for your comment. Smile
Maybe use some CSS positioning. I can help you if you want?
The header is always the same. I still don't figured it out why you use the same thing every theme.
Oh and .thead doesn't match the theme very well, neither the link colors on it.
Not enough contrast, is a bit hard on the eyes.
(2009-03-15, 10:46 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe use some CSS positioning. I can help you if you want?

Sure. Smile

(2009-03-15, 10:54 PM)Icy Wrote: [ -> ]The header is always the same. I still don't figured it out why you use the same thing every theme.
Oh and .thead doesn't match the theme very well, neither the link colors on it.

The templates work well with the logo.

(2009-03-15, 11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Not enough contrast, is a bit hard on the eyes.

Yeah, some of the text over the .thead and .tcat are hard to read. It's a little dull around those areas, I agree.
I need more ideas on this theme on how to make it better. Smile
I like it since it's not just another MyBB theme Toungue. It reminds me of the techy style vbulletin themes.
(2009-03-28, 04:22 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I like it since it's not just another MyBB theme Toungue. It reminds me of the techy style vbulletin themes.

Is that a good thing or bad thing, haha?
Pages: 1 2