MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Gaming Core: Hiring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i am TM0 as you should be able to tell.

I am starting a gaming site, where i am admin (not own) my freind will stay responsible for it.

So what i am looking for it

360 Mod. *Must have a 360 with live and on it.
Ps3 Mod *must have PS3 and network
WII Mod * Must have Wii working with network

And i need a Global *(super) Mod. He/She must have all the above systems and the networks for it. Also must be a capable person who is will to get owned once in a while.

A Co-admin is also needed. Who has skillz in basic php *like you know what does what and what code goes where*

as well of at least 2/3 topics

about the site.

the site will be thegamingcore
a site for clans to meet and if you clans Forum section get large enough, we will gave you a free thegamingcore forum

basic TGC will be a clan site.

Thanks

Tm0

(please don't spam this.)
sorry to bump but,

BUMP!!
Do you have a domain yet or anything?
You arnt going to need staff straight up, maybe you should just take care of the ropes yourself while you setup and get the site going so that potential staff can see the site and see if it's their kind of forum. You will probably have more sucsess recruiting quality staff this way Smile Plus you might be able to find someone suitable on your forum.
Yes a domain. and the more staff you have the more people you can potenally get.
Hm, I MIGHT be interested, depending on how the next few days play out..
I'll let ya know.

(No links or anything?)
domain not pointed yet.
(2009-03-18, 12:06 AM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes a domain. and the more staff you have the more people you can potenally get.

This is sometimes the case, not always...... This approach generally only generates a short term burst of activity when you start.
(2009-03-18, 08:51 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-18, 12:06 AM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes a domain. and the more staff you have the more people you can potenally get.

This is sometimes the case, not always...... This approach generally only generates a short term burst of activity when you start.

I have had success with it on a REAL business.