MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins dissappeared?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed quite a few plugins over the weekend, and I was using the Afresh Black theme by Justin S.
I decided to change my theme, and I did it properly because it's not hard. I changed it to Afresh Leaf. Now none of my plugins are showing up (e.g. User Guestbooks.)
I checked and there all activated and set properly. What could be the problem?
De-activate and re-activate them, that should insert the plugin codes where needed in the new theme.
Make a backup first though, some plugins like to break. Smile
And for future reference, the template changes made by plugins can't just be added to a new theme when it's imported, unless you make them use the same template set.
Thanks guys, fixed. Wink
(2009-03-16, 11:23 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]De-activate and re-activate them, that should insert the plugin codes where needed in the new theme.
Make a backup first though, some plugins like to break. Smile
Deactivated sometimes is the best option because I have seen some modifications only use the activation and deactivate hooks. Since they only use those two hooks then deactivating them can cause all the database changes to be lost.