MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Log Out problems IE8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running Internet Explorer 8, on Windows 7 and it seems to me if you are logged on there is no way logging off. Even deleting the browser history will not do the trick. Strange thing is, Firefox and Chrome have no problems logging out. Perhaps there is someone who can look in to this, I believe next week is the release date of the new browser, wich in my opinion realy s*cks...
Have not seen this question asked here and was not able to find it with the search function. Perhaps I'm the first to discover this bug? Hmmm can't imagine...
We don't support beta/RC browsers or beta/RC OS's. You should report the bug to them.
(2009-03-16, 04:43 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]We don't support beta/RC browsers or beta/RC OS's. You should report the bug to them.

This browser will be out soon, and not only for Windows 7 but for all.
Perhaps it would be wise to look if someone could replicate this problem in non beta os's? Just trying to help out here you know Wink
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html

I'd imagine it's either related to this, or the browser isn't allowing cookies.
If the browser isn't allowing cookies, you wouldn't be able to log in period.
Their's nothing wrong with IE8. I just gave it a whirl and it logged me in/out as it should. View the link Matt has posted, their's a high chance you have your cookie settings incorrect or may have changed them after you logged in.
Well, have tried it and to no avail!
No change in the procedure what so ever.
Changed the cookie path, wich I never had to do before, it all worked good. I'll send a PM then to MattRogowski with login info for a test account, you try it out and tell me if I'm crazy... rofl... If that's ok with you ofcourse!
Go for it Smile
Problem solved, thanks again MattRogowski!
(problem was indeed cookie related, and must be totlay my own error!)