MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Points by I articulate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my page Web has a MyBBoard forum and I would like that whenever published I articulate in a forum, that I articulate went to moderation and until I do not activate it does not see, in addition, when it has activated it will give to X points him it to have written. I have been thinking about using the MOD MyPS, can be done this with that MOD?

Greetings
(2009-03-16, 04:46 PM)Distriker Wrote: [ -> ]I would like that whenever published I articulate in a forum, that I articulate went to moderation and until I do not activate it does not see

If other people are posting it, set the forum to require moderation. if you're posting it, unapprove the thread.

(2009-03-16, 04:46 PM)Distriker Wrote: [ -> ]when it has activated it will give to X points him it to have written. I have been thinking about using the MOD MyPS, can be done this with that MOD?

You can give a user a certain number of points for a thread, but I don't think it makes a difference whether the thread needs moderation or not.
But I'd like to be given the points automatically

Greetings.
Well, your thread at MyBB Central will end up with the answer, not this one, as the plugin is released on that forum. If it's possible, labrocca will tell you there.