MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Gamer ## New Domain - www.cgamer.co.uk ##
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Iv finally bought www.cgamer.co.uk horray =]
Im going to be honest, its not that great of a skin, a little oversized (The Icons) Shrink a little, it would be more attractive.

Other than that, I like it.
(2009-04-19, 04:02 PM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to be honest, its not that great of a skin, a little oversized (The Icons) Shrink a little, it would be more attractive.

Other than that, I like it.

Thanks for your comments.

When you mention icons, do you mean the ones telling the user if a board has new posts/no new posts/locked?

If so, yes i guess i can agree with you there, i did rush them a bit aswell, bit of a random design Toungue I might try make some news ones if i get round to it, maybe more on the theme of gaming aswell, but i want to keep them simple :]
(2009-03-17, 09:45 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-17, 07:32 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I hear ya.. If I had the money I wouldn't mind buyin you one, but I'm broke now =/ Sorry bro

Ahh no worries, i dont like people buying stuff for me anyway Toungue
I deffo want to get it, id use my hosts domain thing and buy it though him, even if it isnt the cheapest, it would be 6 quid a year, which doesnt really sound much but if the site does pick up, il have to rebuy it every year 0.0

£6 a year isn't a lot of money at all, you can get £6 spare from a week wage. Toungue

The forum looks good, even better now with a domain though, good luck.
(2009-04-20, 09:32 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-17, 09:45 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-17, 07:32 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I hear ya.. If I had the money I wouldn't mind buyin you one, but I'm broke now =/ Sorry bro

Ahh no worries, i dont like people buying stuff for me anyway Toungue
I deffo want to get it, id use my hosts domain thing and buy it though him, even if it isnt the cheapest, it would be 6 quid a year, which doesnt really sound much but if the site does pick up, il have to rebuy it every year 0.0

£6 a year isn't a lot of money at all, you can get £6 spare from a week wage. Toungue

The forum looks good, even better now with a domain though, good luck.

Actually it was £6.75 or something for 2 years, and after than its like 2.99 to renew Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3