MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Community Gamer ## New Domain - www.cgamer.co.uk ##
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey! Big Grin

Community Gamer, or cGamer for short, is a Community for all types of gamers, from Console Gamers, PC Gamers, Retro Gamers, Hardcore Gamers and even the 'Lite' Gamers! In the community you will also find general discussion boards and topics, plus all the latest Tech Discussion.

cGamer also has its own blog on the first page you arrive at which pulls the threads from the 'Blog' board and posts them on the home page, and this will have all the latest Gaming News found by myself and cGamer staff which i may start recruiting soon.

Other features of cGamer to enjoy is the IRC Channel, Arcade, and we even have a Counter Strike Source clan which has made home in the community which have their own server which people can join by viewing the Team Elite Clan page to find the server details Big Grin!

cGamer does NOT own the server and it is the Team Elite server owners who run it

Anyway, if you managed to make sence of what i have wrote above, and if you enjoy Gaming, Tech or maybe just General Discussion, head on over to cGamer!

Rob @ cGamer
http://www.cgamer.co.uk
I love what you did with the forum. Very nice job Wink.
Very very very well done. Wink I can tell that you've worked hard on this. I also love the Favicon Big Grin
menu's busted in safari

also, turn off anti-aliasing on pixel fonts

looks really good for the most part, though
Apart from the domain name, the forum is very nice, good work. Smile
Menu also busted in IE.
Cool thanks everyone Big Grin

Il see what i can do for the thing in IE, iv made it for firefox

and yeah the domain does suck Sad
I want to buy cgamer.co.uk but i cant do it yet

PS - Thanks for the image of the busted menu il look into it

---

Eww yeah lots of areas look odd in IE, im not sure whats causing that link thing theres no line breaks or anything

---

However at the end of each nav bar link i have a load of   spacing stuff out, il stick them into table thingys later

--

There hopefully that has fixed it, alto now there are white lines because the cell spacing needs to be 1, otherwise there isnt the white strip around the edge of the nav
(2009-03-17, 05:27 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool thanks everyone Big Grin

What's holding you back?
(2009-03-17, 06:14 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-17, 05:27 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool thanks everyone Big Grin

What's holding you back?

Money and probs not being allowed to xD
At the moment im saving for a Car, then the costs of running it,
plus i need to upgrade pc
I hear ya.. If I had the money I wouldn't mind buyin you one, but I'm broke now =/ Sorry bro
(2009-03-17, 07:32 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I hear ya.. If I had the money I wouldn't mind buyin you one, but I'm broke now =/ Sorry bro

Ahh no worries, i dont like people buying stuff for me anyway Toungue
I deffo want to get it, id use my hosts domain thing and buy it though him, even if it isnt the cheapest, it would be 6 quid a year, which doesnt really sound much but if the site does pick up, il have to rebuy it every year 0.0
Pages: 1 2 3