MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod/Skin Creators... Read.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting a mybb site which will have:

- Mods
- Plugins
- Tutorials
- Skins

I am going to need permission to upload your mods, plugins, tutorials and skins to my website.

Here is what ill do:

- Add a .txt file saying they downloaded from my website
- Your mod, template, tutorial, plugin will remain untouched. I will not change anything on them. I will not remove the copyright, I will not add my own copyright. I will not take credit for creating it.

If anyone here would allow me to use their stuff, please private message me. Ill tell you the website (domain is being purchased, hosting will be purchased right away, in the mean time, ill be creating a template for it).

Thanks.
You are welcome to use mine. There is a link to my list in my sig.
Thank you. The reason im asking you guys is because I dont want to put something up that doesnt belong to me. (unless it says free to redistribute in your readme file or something, then ill add it to my website)
I'm going to be making some templates for MyBB in December (when I plan on ending a big website project I'm working on right now, thus having more free time).

You're welcome to put them for download untouched on your site when I release them.