MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I transferred my database from one host to another today & I'm getting errors, here's the new url for those of you who are going to be looking for it: http://vgchat.info

Ok when I goto the admin cp and try to login I get this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table '0lx_2260042_mybb.mybb_users' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,remember,coppauser FROM mybb_users WHERE username='avalanch' LIMIT 1 

and on the index page I get this:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table '0lx_2260042_mybb.mybb_sessions' doesn't exist
Query:
    DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE ip='74.234.85.24' LIMIT 1 

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Did you upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 with 1.2 plugins active??
If your using CPanel, go to your PHPMyAdmin and repair your table. That's how I fixed mine.
No I didn't upgrade with 1.2 plugins in it.

(2009-03-17, 08:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 with 1.2 plugins active??

I don't think all the tables got transferred during either the backup or the new install one of the two

REPAIR TABLE `mybb_adminlog` , `mybb_adminoptions` , `mybb_adminsessions` , `mybb_adminviews` , `mybb_announcements` , `mybb_attachments` , `mybb_attachtypes` , `mybb_awaitingactivation` , `mybb_badwords` , `mybb_banfilters` , `mybb_banned` , `mybb_calendarpermissions` , `mybb_calendars` , `mybb_captcha` , `mybb_datacache` , `mybb_events` , `mybb_forumpermissions` , `mybb_forums` , `mybb_forumsread` , `mybb_forumsubscriptions` , `mybb_groupleaders` , `mybb_helpdocs` , `mybb_helpsections` , `mybb_icons` , `mybb_joinrequests` , `mybb_mailerrors` , `mybb_maillogs` , `mybb_mailqueue` , `mybb_massemails` , `mybb_moderatorlog` , `mybb_moderators` , `mybb_modtools` , `mybb_mycode` , `mybb_polls` , `mybb_pollvotes` , `mybb_posts` 
Installed a 1.2 plugin on a 1.4 forum?? All your files 1.4??
these are the only plugins that are on it.

(2009-03-17, 08:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Installed a 1.2 plugin on a 1.4 forum?? All your files 1.4??
That doesn't really mean much, can't tell the version compatibility from the name. It'll be the fact you're missing tables though, a forum can't really function without a users table... that's why you're seeing the error. Are they in the backup??
as far as I know it should be. The backup is 2048 KB in plain text. As a .sql file.

Edit: Ok, i just dropped the database and tried reuploading it and I got this:

Error

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 176
STR: '
SQL: 
INSERT INTO mybb_posts (pid,tid,replyto,fid,subject,icon,uid,username,dateline,message,ipaddress,longipaddress,includesig,smilieoff,edituid,edittime,visible,posthash) VALUES ('13

SQL query:

INSERT INTO mybb_posts (pid,tid,replyto,fid,subject,icon,uid,username,dateline,message,ipaddress,longipaddress,includesig,smilieoff,edituid,edittime,visible,posthash) VALUES ('13

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''13' at line 1 

Still having trouble with this, all I did was use installer but I still cant restore the database.