MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Blue Gloss 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of if they use a theme or not, please don't let this turn into another moan about people thread. The theme is nice! lets talk about that.
ok Dr Phil, tell him your thoughts and you don't have to address everything.
Still wondering what the source of the buttons is lol Smile
(2009-04-04, 01:21 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]of course, but you don't use any themes of his do you?

No, I don't. His themes are fine; it would just be nice to see some different buttons, even if the current ones are nice.
I modified the logo, but didn't notice that it was hosted somewhere else.
I usually just copy the image location, change the file name and upload it via an ftp program.
How do I change the logo location? Instead of the logo being located at tehuploads[or something...] I'd like it on my server, accessible by ftp.
Themes and Templates > Theme > Select Theme > Logo URL
(2009-04-04, 04:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-04, 01:21 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]of course, but you don't use any themes of his do you?

No, I don't. His themes are fine; it would just be nice to see some different buttons, even if the current ones are nice.

Well then why dont you get to work and do some yourself instead of constantly complaining about everyone elses themes etc. Rolleyes

Oh and nice theme!
A very nice theme. The shades of blue work amazing well with the rest of the theme
(2009-04-06, 08:59 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Well then why dont you get to work and do some yourself instead of constantly complaining about everyone elses themes etc. Rolleyes

Do you understand the concept of criticism or must I explain it to you?

Can I not criticize music if I am not a composer?
Can I not criticize a painting if I am not a painter?

I was working on a theme for MyBB but I was unhappy with its progress and had to focus on the work of my own site. I will get back to it, but I acknowledge that I am not that strong at coding templates. If someone wants to work with me to design a great theme, I'd love to do that.
(2009-04-06, 06:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-06, 08:59 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Well then why dont you get to work and do some yourself instead of constantly complaining about everyone elses themes etc. Rolleyes

Do you understand the concept of criticism or must I explain it to you?

Can I not criticize music if I am not a composer?
Can I not criticize a painting if I am not a painter?

I was working on a theme for MyBB but I was unhappy with its progress and had to focus on the work of my own site. I will get back to it, but I acknowledge that I am not that strong at coding templates. If someone wants to work with me to design a great theme, I'd love to do that.

You need not explain anything to me. Just commenting on the fact that is all you basically do. nuff said.

What was wrong with the theme you were working on?
Pages: 1 2 3