MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can superadmin login in admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone what i did is i made one guy admin so i made my self superadmin but now i am not able to see admin cp , i want to go to admin panel to do some changes so what i need to do ?
why no one is replying ....
(2009-03-18, 07:36 PM)vaibhavmeswani Wrote: [ -> ]why no one is replying ....

Because we don't live at our computers, and you were only waiting 2 hours, isn't that long Smile

Can you explain why exactly you can't login to the admin panel?? You haven't exactly described the problem.
i made one guy admin so that time i changed myself to super admin , so when i login now it is not showing me admin cp . and now i logged in with that admin user id so when i change my superadmin account to admin , it is saying u cannot do as u are not super admin ... so how to solve this .
my version of mybb is 1.4.4 (1404)
sorry i have made myself not super admin , it is super moderator
hey i am confused now as when i login with the admin account id of the person i made admin and try to change my account status which is showing that it is super moderator and i m trying to edit then it says
You do not have permission to edit this user because you are not a super administrator.
If you're on 1.4, why did you post this in the 1.2 forum?? Not helpful, moved.

If you're a supermod, run this in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1'

Check your table prefix and UID.

I believe you'll only see the error about not being a super admin if you try and edit a super admin when you are not one.