MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online [Complete List] ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there

I am missing something on my forum:

Board Statistics: Who's Online [Complete List]

It shows up on the portal page, but not on the index. How can I change this?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> *Expand your template set* --> Index Page Templates --> index_whosonline
My template looks like this, the part you need to add is: [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
Thanks for you answer @Ryan

Seems to be the same here:

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
Thats a copy of the template 'index_whosonline' on my board.

It tells me that I am not logged in .. thus I can't see it .. : http://jenische.info/forums/stats.php
Well, how can I change this?
We won't that our memberlist can be seen to people who are not registered, but we want to see who is online .. that it' s not the same .. how can I change this? Well now I logged in and clicked to this link: "http://jenische.info/forums/stats.php" that's the same as that what everybody can see, clicking to "Foren-Statistiken" written in the last "blue-green" line, wholly on the right side. But there is no information about who is online, now.
I'm not following what you need... you want your memberlist to be hidden (as it is now) but you want your "Who's Online" to be shown to guests?

If that's the case, then it's a usergroup setting. Edit the Guest usergroup, and in the "Miscellaneous" tab, make sure the "Can view who's online?" is ticked.
I do not understand what you are asking.

If English is not your preferred language, perhaps you will have better luck posting in the Internationalization forum. Smile
(2009-03-19, 09:28 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not following what you need... you want your memberlist to be hidden (as it is now) but you want your "Who's Online" to be shown to guests?
That's it. But also, when I am logged to the forum, I can't see the whole list of who is online on the index page.

Hello Ryan, I am writing in English for about 20 years, I think that I am able to talk in English and to understand what you mean.
Who's Online [Complete List] does not show up to anybody on the index page. Not even to the administration. So what?
I would like to show this statistic to everybody:

[Image: statistic1.jpg]

But we show this statistic to everybody:

[Image: statistic2.jpg]

Please click onto "Foren-Statistiken" or "Forum Statistics", you see what I mean on the picture.
The complete list of "who is online" does not show up to anybody on the index page.
Have you checked the "index_boardstats" template for the variable {$whosonline}?

Usually it's above :

{$birthdays}
{$forumstats}
Check in the usergroup settings that they're allowed to view the list.
Thank you very much, it's working.
Special Thanks to you, Matt Smile