MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can i edit mybb forum in any software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hell to all please tell me how can i edit mybb forum in any software like any php edit software or dreamwaver thanks
What are you trying to edit?
MyBB core files are all PHP, so you can literally use anything if you want to that can edit it - including Dreamweaver. Notepad++ is a good alternative if you don't want to pay Adobe prices.

Just remember when using Dreamweaver to save the files in Unicode. To do this, go to Edit => Preferences => New Document. The default encoding should be Unicode (UTF-8), tick the "Use when opening existing files..." checkbox, and select "C (Canonical Decomposition, followed by Canonical Composition) and tick the "Include Unicode Signature (BOM)" tickbox too.

Also, in the code format options, make sure the line break type is LF (Unix). The others are workings of the devil.
i want to edit my forum www.gsmorbit.com like fit google ads or theme in software plz help me
you expect us to help you edit it?
If google ads are what you need then i suggest using labroccas sidebox plugin and putting the ad in the custom side box. Check out www.mybbcentral.com for that plugin, you may need to subscribe.
or check out check out

http://mods.mybboard.net/mods

i know there use to be one there many other great mods there to that are free
Why don't you just use...Wordpad. Really thats what I use.
Because WordPad doesn't work with some stuff.
Notepad++ is the best.
(2009-03-21, 02:54 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Because WordPad doesn't work with some stuff.
Notepad++ is the best.

I second that motion Wink

But, if you expect us to help you, we're going to need a much better explanation to what you want