MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin - release] Guests Registration Invite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Plugin: Guests Registration Invite
The plugin is showing a bar to the: guests, users that require authentication, banned users. The bar has different colors and messages for different users.
At this moment the plugin is translated in english, french, italian and romanian (if any of you want to help me with the translation in other languages please do and I will give you credits for it - normal)
No Hidden Links!!!
EDIT: Added dutch translation thanks to inbetwee, hebrew translation thanks to okitai, Bulgarian translation thanks to Skulls, german translation thanks to Snake.
Edit 2: Now the plugin can be used also by the forums that use RTL languages (hebrew, arabic...).
Please replace the regbar.css file with the one provided in this post as attachment.
- forgot to add the credits for this file - all credits are going to Okitai (thank you).
[attachment=13217]
How to install:
Copy the file warnguests.php in: /inc/plugins folder
Copy the file warnguests.lang.php in: /inc/languages/YOUR LANGUAGE folder
Copy warning.gif and warning1.gif in: /images folder
Copy regbar.css in: /css folder (if it doesn't exist create one in the root of your forum)
Activate from AdminCP

Live Demo: http://eduard.homedns.org/forum/index.php
For guest - don't log in
For banned user use:
user: test1234
password: test1234
For the user awaiting activation:
user: test123456
password: test123456
For user:
user: test123
password: test123

Download:
http://test.edidesign.ro/thread-11.html OR
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/guests-reg...ion-invite
Support will be given only on MyBBoard Site in this thread!!
(2009-03-19, 07:09 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]And, no, I am not trying to release the same plugins as you are releasing [...]

Hm, surely??

Infobar

This Plugin shows an infobar at the top of the board to guests and also users that have not activated their account.
(2009-03-20, 12:24 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-19, 07:09 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]And, no, I am not trying to release the same plugins as you are releasing [...]

Hm, surely??

Infobar

This Plugin shows an infobar at the top of the board to guests and also users that have not activated their account.

My dear friend, I am starting to think more and more you are a troll!!!
This plugin is again total different from yours, the functionality is different, the code (full code) the css file (you don't have one and what is in mine differs from what you have), the images, everything. Also the plugin can be translated in different languages (as it should be)
I haven't installed your plugin to see how it works ( I don't like hundreds of extra links in my forums footer) but from what I saw in the images that you posted, it is working in a different way than this one.
So why are you insisting that I have done identical plugins with you?
The only one that I know who have taken the full code from a similar plugin and claim is his it is you.
Please STOP being a TROLL, if you find that I am using your code I will give you the credits, but I know for sure that this is not the case.
PS. I was using this plugin before you released yours, the idea is taken from a SMF plugin (as stated in the .php file of the plugin - I like to give credits to people even if I 'got only an idea from them).
EDIT: Oh, and is totally customizable by user, you don't need to know php to to this Smile
Nice Plugin

dutch translation see Attachment
(2009-03-20, 03:41 PM)inbetwee Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Plugin

dutch translation see Attachment
Thank you very much for it, I already uploaded it in the mods section.
Thanks again.
Congratulations Thor, I saw that this plugin is now on the Mod download page's new submissions.

Cheers and thanks for the great work!
Gene
great acheivement, nicely done dude
Uploaded and installed, activated from the Admin CP. however it does not seem to be working!
(2009-03-21, 02:13 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded and installed, activated from the Admin CP. however it does not seem to be working!
Can you give me a link to your forum?
If it is the ...southeast... you didn't installed it. It should work with no issues on that forum.
http://www.cordenhorne.com

I have installed it here Smile
Pages: 1 2 3