MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: welp i got one of my users arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this lovely fellow:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-the-hell?

posted a school shooting thread on my website. i called the police in his area. looks like they took me seriously:

Quote:FISHERTOWN - A threat against students at Chestnut Ridge High School landed one juvenile under arrest hours before the alleged violence was to take place Friday morning.

State police at Bedford received information about the threat Thursday evening from the Canadian owner of an Internet message board. Police then went to the juvenile's home in East St. Clair Township, where the former student was arrested. The juvenile is at a juvenile detention center awaiting a hearing.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/conten...16780.html
Great work there.

I'm sure you'll be popular - for reasons good or bad - over the next few days/weeks at your forums. Wink
The internet is one more bit a better place Smile Good job!
Edit: What does welp mean? Toungue
(2009-03-20, 08:36 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: What does welp mean? Toungue

i don't really know how to explain it but it's like a pathetic noise indicating "oh well now look what's happened"
(2009-03-20, 08:24 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Great work there.

I'm sure you'll be popular - for reasons good or bad - over the next few days/weeks at your forums. Wink

i'm honestly just happy i don't have to deal with this kid anymore

i've contacted the paper so i can get some more info and hopefully give some sort of statement
(2009-03-20, 08:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i've contacted the paper so i can get some more info and hopefully give some sort of statement
Maybe even get your URL out there? Wink

Best of luck with this.
not sure i want my website's address attached to this lmao
Ha, good job... bit daft of him to shout about it really but hey Toungue
Very good job Big Grin
Then i wouldnt want to be part of your community if you do such things
(2009-03-20, 09:05 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, good job... bit daft of him to shout about it really but hey Toungue

Indeed. Toungue Excellent Job Brad! Big Grin There's one way to get rid of a member that's annoying. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4