MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Studios - Subscription SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is my birthday tomorrow, so we are having a promotion on MyBB Studios all of next week to celebrate!

For all new subscriptions, the cost will be $5/2 years! This means that you get two years for the price of one!

This is a recurring subscription, so you will get this discount price forever (as long as you don't cancel).

This promotion will end on the 28th of March.

Subscribe Today!
How do we know MyBBStudios will actually last for 2 years, we don't. It would be better to make the price a little cheaper and keep it at 1 year that way members feel more secure.

However your styles are fantastic, I like them quite a lot.
(2009-03-24, 02:44 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know MyBBStudios will actually last for 2 years, we don't. It would be better to make the price a little cheaper and keep it at 1 year that way members feel more secure.

Thanks for the comments. Obviously, you don't know how long it will last, and I don't know how long it will last. For all I know, I could be dead by the time you have read this post.

Either way, $5/2 years is technically $2.50/year, and I'm sure even if MyBB Studios went down a day later, you aren't technically at a big loss.
Don't talk like that!
(2009-03-24, 07:26 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-24, 02:44 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know MyBBStudios will actually last for 2 years, we don't. It would be better to make the price a little cheaper and keep it at 1 year that way members feel more secure.

Thanks for the comments. Obviously, you don't know how long it will last, and I don't know how long it will last. For all I know, I could be dead by the time you have read this post.

Either way, $5/2 years is technically $2.50/year, and I'm sure even if MyBB Studios went down a day later, you aren't technically at a big loss.
Not really, technically if it went down after a year it would be $5/year unless you refunded $2.50 Toungue
(2009-03-25, 07:49 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Not really, technically if it went down after a year it would be $5/year unless you refunded $2.50 Toungue
Well you get my point, anyhow Cool